Build An SEO Friendly Website
As a business owner, it’s crucial to have a website. However, you may not have the upfront funding to spend thousands of dollars creating a website. Perhaps you have the funding, but you’re unsure of how long it will take for you to recover the initial cost of building the website.
That’s why we’ve compiled this guide.
In the guide, you will meet the following objectives:
- Understand the difference between a WordPress.com and a WordPress.org site, and determine which one may be a better fit for your site.
- Discover the parts of a URL, understand the best top-level domain to use for your business, and choose the best domain name and registrar for your business.
- Learn what to look for in a hosting company, dispel some myths about hosting companies, and understand the pros and cons of some major hosting companies.
- Create a live website that visitors can see.
- Familiarize yourself with the following functions of WordPress: dashboard, sidebar, posts and pages and plugins.
- Understand what a WordPress theme is and how to choose one that’s right for your site.
- Understand the role of permalinks and how to use them as a marketing technique.
- Understand keyword research and generate a list of content-specific keywords for your website.
- Create a basic content plan for your website.
- Learn some tactics for producing content on your website.
- Learn how to enhance the content of your website by inserting images and videos.
Our goal is to help you create and launch a website that looks professional enough to attract new customers to your business. It doesn’t need to be a flashy, beautiful site to begin drawing customers.
Once your business is wildly successful, you can hire a professional developer to create the website you’ve been dreaming of.
Let’s start by creating a functional website, complete with design, content and images.
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to start the first chapter!